Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gauguin Snow Rue Carcel

Gauguin Snow Rue CarcelGauguin Shepherd and Shepherdess in a MeadowGauguin Rowan BouquetGauguin Rouen Suburb
them ever again. Don't you get it? I was ready to die to stop you from hurting these people - "

"But you did not!"

   " - I meant to, and that's what did it. I've done what my mother did. They're protected from you. Haven't you noticed how none of the spells you put on them are binding? You can't torture them. You can't touch them. You don't learn from your mistakes, Riddle, do you?"

"You dare -"    Voldemort did not speak, but powled in a circle, and Harry knew that he kept him temporarily mesmerized at bay, held back by the faintest possibility that Harry might indeed know a final secret. . . .

   "Yes, I dare," said Harry. "I know things you don't know, Tom Riddle. I know lots of important things that you don't. Want to hear some, before you make another big mistake?"

No comments: