Thursday, November 27, 2008

Adams An August Sunset

Adams An August SunsetKlee Villa RKlee The Rose GardenKlee The Pretty Gardener
don't understand."

   "Lord Voldemort's soul, maimed as it is, cannot bear close contact with a soul like Harry's. Like a tongue on frozen steel, like flesh in flame – "

"Souls? We were talking of minds!"
   "You refuse to tell me everything, yet you expect that small service of me!" snarled Snape, and real anger flared in the thin face now. "You take a great deal for granted, Dumbledore! Perhaps I have changed my mind!"
   "In the case of Harry and Lord Voldemort, to speak of one is to speak of the other."

   Dumbledore glanced around to make sure that they were alone. They were close by the Forbidden Forest now, but there was no sign of anyone near them.

"After you have killed me, Severus – "

No comments: