Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pablo Picasso Three Dancers painting

Pablo Picasso Three Dancers paintingPablo Picasso Seated Bather paintingPablo Picasso Mandolin and Guitar painting
was a woman from The Daily News telling me she was interested in me! So I thought I'd better tell her something.
What came out was, "I'm thinking about breaking the Guinness Book of World Records for the Fastest Talking Female." The newspaper article came out the next day, and she included my parting remarks about trying to break the world's Fastest-Talking Female record. At about 5:00 P.M. that afternoon, I received a call from CNN asking me to go on the Larry King Live Show. They wanted me to try to break the record. They told me they would send a limo t Two occurrences happened that were my go ahead signs. One, when someone turned around in a movie lineup and complimented me on my sense of , after hearing me crack jokes to my friends. He suggested I audition for the Comic Strip. Another happened at a car convention, where a fortune- teller analyzed my handuse it to make money.

No comments: